keneci Network
News • Comedy • Science & Tech
Telegram CEO Pavel Durov's Girlfriend Suffers Miscarriage 'Due To Stress' Over His Recent Arrest In Paris
October 07, 2024
post photo preview

Telegram CEO Pavel Durov and girlfriend Julia Vavilova, revealed in posts on the messaging platform, that they lost their baby in the 10th of week of her pregnancy. The 24-year-old had gone mysteriously offline following Durov's arrest in Paris, France, which triggered wild speculations and conspiracies online.

Vavilova, a crypto coach and livestreamer from Dubaihas been identified as the Telegram founder's partner, although he had not publicly acknowledged her as his girlfriend until recently.

The stress and anxiety caused by Durov's arrest, which was met with a wave of hatred online, allegedly led to the loss of their unborn baby at 10th week of pregnancy. She was viciously attacked by far-left trolls online for her association with Durov because of his support for free speech on social media.

Vavilova has spoken publicly about the ordeal, stating that everything “came at once” -- Durov's arrest, lies, and hate directed towards her -- and that it would have been easy to give up or go insane, but they chose to “embrace this new reality amidst the uncertainty.”

Here are detailed posts by Durov and Vavilova making the revelations and clarifying her whereabout during Durov's ordeal in Paris.

 

Durov writes,

"On the 27th of August 2024, I was still in the police station in Paris. It was my third day there. With no devices or internet access, it felt like an extreme digital detox.

"That day I was having my regular hours-long interview with the police. Between the questions, I asked my lawyer if my ❤️ Julia would come for questioning too. He said she was expected to, but couldn’t come. I pressed him on the reasons. “Got scared? Left Paris?”, I asked. He hesitated. “She’s pregnant,” he finally said.

"It was not the answer I expected at that moment. I remained calm throughout my time in police custody, but this turn of events caught me off guard. After a pause, I said: “Thank you for the good news”. Other people present — the translator, the clerk, the policeman — produced awkward smiles.

"I later learnt that the police didn’t know how to break the news of Julia’s pregnancy to me. The circumstances were not exactly celebratory. Julia was alone in a foreign country she’d never been to before. No one knew when I would be able to talk to her again.

"Luckily, I was released late in the evening the next day. As I entered the rooftop terrace of the place Julia was staying at, magnificent fireworks erupted right in front of me. Below, the opening ceremony of the Paralympics had just begun.

"But the mood was not festive. I learnt that while I was away, the pressure on Julia had been insane. Some blogger started a rumor that she was a 'Mossad agent.' Other people came up with the nonsensical idea that it was her posts (and not my chartered flight details) that had prompted the police to welcome me at the airport.

"With her devices confiscated, she couldn’t access her accounts on Telegram and Instagram for weeks. Her going radio silent on social media provoked even more speculation. Cyber-bullying aimed at her kept reaching new highs.

"Julia stood strong. But, unlike me, she wasn’t used to hostility. She is not made for war. 

"Two days ago, she was visiting the doctor who monitored her pregnancy. I was in the middle of my 12-hour work day when Julia sent me “😭😭😭” from the doctor’s office. I instantly knew what was wrong."

 

Julia writes,

"24.08.24

"After landing in Paris, we were held at the airport for 3 hours. Police checked all our belongings and took our devices. Luckily I managed to call my mom before that so she wouldn’t worry. Then they let me and Mario (Pavel’s assistant) go, but kept Pavel in a police station.

"25.08.24

"Woke up disconnected from the world, no device, no idea what was happening. Mario and I stayed positive and went for breakfast, expecting Pavel to join us soon.

"Around 2pm, we bought new phones. Suddenly, we were hit with the news: Pavel could spend 20 years in prison. Bloggers blamed me for Pavel’s arrest, spreading conspiracy theories. The stress was indescribable. A panic attack kicked in.

"Everything came at once: Pavel’s arrest, lies and hate directed towards me. I had no access to my socials, phone, nothing. I couldn’t respond and just had to accept it all.

"For some reason, I felt I needed to take a pregnancy test. Mario said if this were a movie, I’d probably find out I’m pregnant.

"Sitting in a Parisian café, I took the test. The result was in French: “Enceinte 3+”. I ran back upstairs to translate. The shock on my face when it said “Pregnant.” I felt helpless, unable to run to Pavel with the happy news, as he was still unreachable.

"Police asked me to come for questioning. My doctor told me not to go. He said it was dangerous due to the early stage of pregnancy and the stress I was already under. (Spoiler: Four weeks after, I agreed to come and spent 3-4 hours answering questions).

"September

"Month of acceptance, focus on physical and mental health, supporting each other, seeing all the magical changes in my new body 🤰

"It would have been easy to give up or go insane, but we embraced this new reality amidst the uncertainty.

"I never got my phone and laptops back. I was really enjoying magical Paris while being pregnant. In a few weeks I managed to restore access to my socials. 

"And then, another twist 🎢

"04.10.24

"The doctor said the baby’s heart wasn’t beating anymore 💔

"It’s hard to describe the pain. We got so used to the idea by then. It was the 10th week.

"05.10.24

"Surgery day. It was quick, with almost no physical pain.

"Now it’s time to heal 🕊

"We managed to cope with so much at once. But it was too much for the little one.."

community logo
Join the keneci Network Community
To read more articles like this, sign up and join my community today
0
What else you may like…
Videos
Posts
Articles
SpaceX Starlink Internet Satellites

With Starlink internet, data is continuously being sent between a ground dish and a Starlink satellite orbiting 550km above. Furthermore, the Starlink satellite zooms across the sky at 27,000 km/hr! MORE VIDEOS ON KENECI NETWORK RUMBLE CHANNEL: https://rumble.com/c/Keneci

00:28:08
Elon Musk, DOGE Speak On Waste And Fraud

US Department of Government Efficiency Services (USDS) led by Elon Musk speak on the "mind-boggling" fraud and waste in UInited States federal government

00:00:45
January 17, 2025
SpaceX Launches Starship 7th Test Flight

SpaceX successfully executed its second-ever “chopsticks” catch of a Super Heavy booster (or Booster 14) using the “Mechazilla” launch tower on Thursday(Jan. 16), during the seventh uncrewed test flight of the company's 123-meter Starship rocket. However, the megarocket's upper stage(or Ship 33) was lost approximately 8.5 minutes into the flight in a “rapid unscheduled disassembly(RUD)” or explosion

00:10:30
Welcome to Keneci Network!

Join the conversations!

December 09, 2025
Bitcoin White Paper By Satoshi Nakamoto

Bitcoin white paper

Bitcoin_White_Paper.pdf
September 17, 2024
Charges Against Sean 'Diddy' Combs In Grand Jury Indictment

The rapper was charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, and transportation to engage in prostitution in the indictment unsealed Tuesday(Sept. 17)

Combs-Indictment-24-Cr.-542.pdf
post photo preview
USS Abraham Lincoln Condition Deteriorates As Gulf Leaders' Frustrations With Trump Admin Over Iran War, Grow

Sailors aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72) have reported severely deteriorating conditions to family members, including food shortages, broken plumbing, and mental health crises, following a record-breaking deployment of over 250 consecutive days at sea amid the Iran war.

There are unconfirmed reports of "low marale," sailors writing "anti-Israel and anti-war messages," using words like "goyims" and mocking President Donald Trump's repeated claims about iminent peace deals with Iran. Text messages published online and reported by military observers showed extreme frustration with the indefinite deployment. Some sailors reportedly wrote home that they felt trapped in an unclear mission, with messages such as "the Navy does not care" and questioning U.S. involvement in the wider Middle Eastern conflict.

Supply chain disruptions reportedly stemming from Iranian attacks on the Naval Support Activity in Bahrain forced the U.S. Navy to relocate its primary logistics hub to Diego Garcia, located roughly 3,540 kilometers from operational areas. This distance, combined with the "highly contested environment," have severely lengthened the carrier’s replenishment timelines.

Supplies that previously moved seamlessly via supply ships out of Bahrain began taking weeks to arrive, stalling shipments of mails, spare parts, fresh food, hygiene items (soap, toothpaste), and mails, while causing care packages to be lost or delayed for months. 

Sailors reportedly described eating dry cereal due to a lack of milk, consuming rotten meat, and dealing with moldy showers and non-functional toilets, which family members argue has created unbearable living conditions for the 5,000 personnel on board.

Although the Navy acknowledged logistical challenges like clogged toilets and ventilation issues causing mildew, officials maintain that sailors have access to clean water and healthy meals, attributing the hardships to the necessities of combat operations against Iran.

While families and lawmakers cite reports of suicide attempts and overboard incidents linked to exhaustion and supply failures, the Navy and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth have disputed these accounts as "completely misrepresented," saying there is no confirmed increase in suicidal ideation on the career. Acting Navy Secretary Hung Cao acknowledged that crew members were "pushed to their limits" and confirmed temporary meal adjustments, but maintained that no core operational capabilities or meals were dropped.

While opposition Democrat lawmakers demand investigations into the "unbearable" conditions and the mental health toll on the crew, Trump downplayed the concerns, remarking that the deployment was "not nearly long enough," even as the Navy announced plans to replace the USS Abraham Lincoln with the USS George Washington.

 

 
Gulf Leaders' Frustrations With Trump Admin Over Prolonged Iran War, Grow

Meanwhile, frustration with the Trump administration has reached a critical point among U.S. allies in the Persian Gulf, driven by concerns that he lacks the diplomatic capability to end the prolonged war with Iran. Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain are now reportedly united in their aggravation with Washington.

The Gulf nations reportedly feel "unnecessarily entangled" in a conflict they did not start but are forced to endure; with one Gulf official saying bluntly, "Trump started this war, and we are paying the price," and noting that anger toward the U.S. is at its highest level since joint U.S.-Israeli attacks on Iran in February 2026.

Gulf leaders complain that Trump’s policy is "erratic" and "unpredictable," characterized by repeated threats against Iran followed by sudden withdrawals citing diplomatic progress that never materializes.

The breakdown in trust is exacerbated by the failure of recent diplomatic initiatives, specifically the June Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the U.S. and Iran. Gulf leaders dismissed the agreement as a "joke" because it failed to address their top security concerns: Iran’s ballistic missile arsenal and its support for proxy forces. Furthermore, the continued closure of the Strait of Hormuz has inflicted severe economic damage on Gulf economies, yet the U.S. has been unable to force its reopening despite months of conflict.

For the first time, this diplomatic friction has led to concrete strategic debates regarding the presence of U.S. military installations. While Qatar and Bahrain currently host large U.S. bases essential to American regional power projection, officials in multiple Gulf states have begun questioning the utility of continuing to host these facilities. The concern is that these bases make them less safe, not more safe, by painting them as primary targets for Iranian missile and drone strikes without guaranteeing a decisive U.S. victory or security guarantee.

For now, a complete expulsion of U.S. forces is not imminent. Gulf states remain heavily dependent on Washington for security support, intelligence, and arms supplies. As one official reportedly admitted, "Whatever we do, we cannot say no to the United States." However, the mere discussion of closing bases signals a significant erosion of the trust that has underpinned Gulf security architecture for decades.

Gulf nations are actively diversifying their security and defense partnerships. A pivotal development occurred last week with the signing of the Makkah Defense Agreement, a mutual defense agreement between Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Pakistan. Senior European officials reportedly describe this pact as a direct "signal to the U.S." that regional powers are preparing for a future where American guarantees are insufficient.

This shift indicates that while the U.S. remains a primary partner, Gulf leaders no longer view it as the sole guarantor of regional security. The strategy involves building a network of Sunni Muslim alliances to manage local threats independently, reducing vulnerability to the whims of U.S. domestic politics and presidential decision-making.

While the White House reportedly maintains that Trump has "extraordinary relationships" with Gulf partners and that Iran is "more isolated than ever," the reality on the ground suggests a deepening rift. Analysts warn that unless a clear strategy emerges, the security lockdown and economic strain could destabilize the region further, pushing Gulf states to seek accommodations with Tehran independent of Washington.

Read full Article
post photo preview
Globalstar 2-R Launch 1, USSF-366: SpaceX Doubleheader Missions 38 minutes Apart

SpaceX set a new operational record by launching two Falcon 9 rockets just 38 minutes 31 seconds apart on early morning, UTC, Sunday, (Aug. 16), besting its old record—set on Aug. 31, 2024 with two Starlink missions — by 27 minutes. The Elon Musk's company already launches far more frequently than any other oufit, and operates the largest satellite constellation—about 11,000 satellites and counting.

The first mission, Globalstar 2-R Launch 1, lifted off at 0112 UTC from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40), at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida, carrying eight satellites for the Louisiana-based telecom company Globalstar to replenish its low Earth orbit (LEO) constellation.

The Falcon 9 first stage booster B1090, marking its 14th mission, landed as planned at Landing Zone 40 (LZ-40), Cape Canaveral, about eight minutes after liftoff. The second stage deployed all eight satellites to orbit successfully over a six-minute window beginning 56.5 minutes after launch.

While the second stage was powering its way to LEO to deploy Globalstar 2-R Launch 1, another Falcon 9 launched at 0150 UTC from Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California, on a national security USSF-366 mission carrying a classified payload for the U.S. Space Force.

The national security flight's Falcon 9 first stage booster B1088, which completed its 18th flight, landed on the autonomous droneship "Of Course I Still Love You" in the Pacific Ocean about 8.5 minutes after liftoff.

The USSF-366 payload is believed to be a batch of classified LEO satellites using SpaceX's Starshield satellite bus for national security purposes. SpaceX's mission description doesn't reveal when and where the Falcon 9's upper stage will deploy the payloads.

Sunday's launches were part of a busy period for SpaceX, which continues to expand its launch cadence and the Starlink broadband network. The doubleheader brought the tally to 96 Falcon 9 launches in 2026— about 75% of which are Starlink missions—and marked the 650th successful Falcon booster landing in SpaceX history.

Read full Article
post photo preview
Tether Passes First-Ever Audit After Years Of Scrutiny Of The Stablecoin Firm

Tether has completed its first full independent financial statement audit, conducted by KPMG U.S. for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2025. The stablecoin firm issued an unqualified audit opinion, the most favorable outcome possible, confirming that Tether International, S.A. de C.V.’s financial statements fairly present its financial position, results of operations, and cash flows in accordance with U.S. GAAP.

Tether describes this engagement as the largest inaugural financial audit in history, marking a significant shift from its previous practice of releasing only quarterly reserve attestations. KPMG conducted a comprehensive examination of Tether’s full balance sheet, income statement, changes in equity, and cash flows, rather than limiting the review to reserve snapshots.

The audit involved substantive testing of transactions, systems, valuations, counterparties, and ownership records. Notably, auditors physically counted and inspected every individual gold bar held in Tether’s reserves to verify existence and identifying information, moving beyond reliance on custodian reports.

The audited financials revealed that Tether’s reserves exceeded its liabilities by $6.814 billion as of December 31, 2025. This surplus validates the company's public attestation reports and provides an independent assessment of its financial health after years of scrutiny regarding the composition and stability of the assets backing USDT, the world’s largest stablecoin by market capitalization.

The audit process began in March 2026, with PwC previously involved in preparing Tether’s internal systems for the review.

"Despite our Company being subject to several years of detractors’ false claims, competitors lies, political attacks and misinformed coverage by several mainstream newspapers trying desperately to discredit us for the benefit of their friends in the tall ivory towers, Tether delivered what it promised: a full financial audit issued by a Big Four accounting firm, KPMG U.S." CEO Paolo Ardoino wrote in part on X.

Read full Article
See More
Available on mobile and TV devices
google store google store app store app store
google store google store app tv store app tv store amazon store amazon store roku store roku store
Powered by Locals